ಗುರುವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 20, 2005

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the library (again) and I found a copy of Wilco: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. Listened to part of it this morning. First impression is very, very good. More to follow.

In the office I listened to "After The Gold Rush" by Neil Young 3 times yesterday. "Only Love Can Break Your Heart" is probably the best song on the album, but I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with the album. Obvious why it's so popular.

Also listened to "Kind Of Blue" by Miles Davis and "Blue Train" by John Coltrane. I borrowed my boss "Highway 61 Revisited" last week, so he returned the favour yesterday and thought I should listen to these two classic jazz albums. Always nice to broaden your music knowledge, but I believe it will take quite some time and a lot of work before I become a jazz fanatic.