ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 10, 2011

Second Opinion/Should I get a Second Opinion?/QwikTalk-Automotive

You just received your auto repair estimate and you are shocked by the price. I bet you are wondering, “Should I Get a Second Opinion?” Chances are, coming from a 25+ year auto mechanic like my self I am saying Yes to your question! Get as many car opinions as possible. The more opinions you get the lower the price of that original auto repair estimate will get. So the second opinion idea and your question on should I get a second opinion is a big yes.

On my blog, “Auto Repair Savings And my special Links” I give you the consumer, ideas on how to save money on your car repairs. If you get a chance check it out. I give this new company thumbs up on how well they take care of their car repair customers asking questions especially when it comes to getting a second opinion. They can be found HERE. Just give them a call and explain to them that you are looking for a second opinion on your car repair estimate. They will connect you with a highly trained auto repair mechanic possibly in your area to answer your questions and to give you a much needed second opinion.

Brake repair and car tune-up shops are known for giving out very high estimates then giving you the opportunity to tell them what you want and can afford right now. Take a few minutes and call QwikTalk to give you a second opinion right there on the spot! Give it a shot the next time you feel like you are being forced into unneeded car repairs. I would definitely recommend these guys to my friends and family members who are needing a second opinion really fast. In training new auto mechanics they are told to try and get a up sale before the customer has a chance to get a second opinion.

QwikTalk’s Website will explain the procedure on getting expert advice. Not only are they good for auto repair second opinions, they have other professionals ready and willing to give you second opinions on many other topics. Just click HERE. Go there and save them in your favorites so that the next time you are in a jam they are only a click away!

Keywords- Qwiktalk, second opinion, auto repair, truck repair, website, automotive