ಶನಿವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 11, 2012

Midwest Title Loans-Say no to Car Title Loan Place in St. Joe Mo.

Do you live in or around St. Joseph Missouri and was thinking about a car title loan place to go to? The Autodude recommends that you stay away from Midwest Title Loans located at 603 S Belt Hwy in St. Joseph Missouri. (Phone: (816) 232-9100. My personal experience with them has been very bad and I should of went elsewhere’s where they show a lot more professionalism. There are other car title loan places to go to in St. Joe Missouri that will show you some courtesy that you deserve. If you love your car do not go to Midwest Title Loans.


Midwest Title Loans
My experience with them has been a nightmare. I can not believe how nice and kind they are to you when you take out a car title loan with them. I only owed them $300 and thought I would be ok by missing a couple payments due to the bad economy. Midwest Title Loans located in St. Joe Missouri had their repo men follow me through 4 counties and through 2 states then within minutes, I call it stole my vehicle, which I paid $8,000 cash for. I immediately called them and offered to pay the $300 owed but I was told that their interest rates went from $300 to $1,300 and demanded it all paid in full or they will put my vehicle on their auction block in 10 days!


My advice would be to go to another car title loan place and stay away as far as you can from Midwest Title Loans located on the south Belt Highway. (.603 S Belt Hwy) The other title loan places located there in St. Joseph Missouri looks more professional and cleaner. As a matter of fact I understand if you currently have a car title loan with Midwest Title Loans you can go to one of the more respectable places there and have them pay off your car title loan and get as far away from Midwest Title as you can. I have been a certified auto repair tech. for over 25 years and have never screwed a customer as bad as these people do every day at Midwest Title Loans charging over 300% interest rates and repo your car no matter where you are or who is with you like your children.

Repo Men Midwest Title Loans

In my future blog posts I will keep you updated on this car title loan place called Midwest Title Loans located in St. Joseph Missouri.


 

Keywords: Midwest title loans, st. joe Missouri, car title loans, repo men,