ಗುರುವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 17, 2005

(My) Top 10 Artists at Audioscrobbler (as per 15 February 2005):

1) Ian Broudie
2) Kent
3) Neil Young
4) The Jesus And Mary Chain
5) The Beatles
6) New Order + Angie Aparo
8) Semisonic
9) Grandaddy + Fountains of Wayne + Interpol + Belle and Sebastian

It would be very nice with more frequent updates at Audioscrobbler, but since it's a free service who am I to complain? Will post my Top 10 the next time it's updated, because I expect quite a few changes!?

And since today's topic seems to be Top Lists, this is my Media Player Top 5 as per this morning:

1) OMD: Of All The Thing We've Made
2) Grandaddy: Now It's On
3) Fans Of Kate: Tape 23
4) OMD: The Romance Of the Telescope
5) The Smiths: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Bullets (Play Count is rising fast):
Kent: Max 500
Depeche Mode: Halo
Neil Young: Birds
The Killers: All These Things That I've Done
Prefab Sprout: When Love Breaks Down
Television: Marquee Moon
Semisonic: El Matador
The Rolling Stones: She's a Rainbow