ಬುಧವಾರ, ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 18, 2012

Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri/Review From a Disabled Customer 64507

Review Auto Repair Savings
This article is from a former disabled customer of Midwest Title Loans in St. Joseph Missouri. If you are having money problems and are considering a car title loan from this business you better think twice or thump yourself on the head. I wish I would of shopped around and read reviews of Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri before I fell prey to their repo men. For instance, other car title loan places are now advertising up to 50% less than places like Missouri’s Midwest Title Loans. Or here is one other consideration if you already have a loan out with them and are disabled consider having one of these more reputable title loan places buy your loan from there and save a whole bunch of money!

Just remember when Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri ask you for a second set of car keys they will steal your vehicle from you no matter where you are at or who is with you. My 8 year old son was with me when they stalked us through 3 counties and into another state. Once inside for just a few minutes we emerged outside to find our only vehicle gone. I am disabled and needed that car to take my son to grade school and back. I still have to walk him but only with the use of a umbrella when it rains or snows in freezing temperatures. Not to mention my cane was stolen which helps me walk in rainy weather. I have severe disc bulge’s in my lower back and a degenerative right ankle covered with arthritis.  I paid cash for that repossessed vehicle which Midwest Title Loans out of Saint Joseph Missouri stole from my son and I. When my disability came through we finally had enough money for a fairly descent vehicle. I paid $8,000 for it. Midwest Title Repossessed it with only a balance of $300 left on it. I missed a couple payments and it shot up to $1,200 upon repossession!

Midwest Title Loans
I immediately called the police and was told a Bank repossessed our only vehicle. I asked the banks name and they said, “Midwest Title Loans”. For some reason I felt better knowing it was repossessed rather than being stolen. I called Midwest title loans and offered to pay them double of what was owed to them which was $600 if we could have our vehicle returned. I was shocked to hear them say, “YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO COME UP WITH OUR MONEY.” I then asked if I could bring them the $600 for now and they said NO YOU CAN BRING IT BUT WERE STILL KEEPING THAT VEHICLE UNTILL THE $1,200 OR WE WILL PUT IT ON OUR AUCTION BLOCK.” Who has $1,200 sitting around like that? Sure not me since being disabled. My 8 year old son cried all the way home after bumming a ride from someone. If you are disabled living on a fixed income, please stay away from places like Midwest Title Loans located in St. Joseph Missouri 64507.

Tags:  Midwest title loans, saint joseph Missouri, disabled, review, 64507, car title loan