ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 8, 2012

Midwest Title Loans Will Repossess Your Car or Truck /603 S Belt Hwy, Saint Joseph, MO 64507

Midwest Title Loans Repo
In today’s economy people are having a hard time making it. If you took out a car title loan from Midwest title loans in Saint Joseph, (603 S. Belt Hwy 64507) and then you come across another unexpected emergency you can bet your bottom dollar Midwest Title Loans will have their Repo guys come after your car. I was reading an article the on the Inter net where a consumer took out a loan for $2,00 and made a payment of $1,00.00 then come to find out only $.36 was applied to her loan. People like Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe are quick to repossess your car or truck. Some good news is there are places like some check cashing places there in Saint Joseph Missouri that will BUY your title loans back from Midwest and you can start paying them back with smaller interest rates. In case you do not know what place I am referring to they are called Midwest Title Loans 603 S. Belt Hwy 64507.



As I stated earlier article I wrote on my blog, “Auto Repair Savings and my special Links” My 2000 Chevy was repossessed and placed on their auction block just because I missed a couple payments. I then had an emergency arise where I could not make a payment. A friend of mine told me that now the word Repossession is listed on my credit report where as I am now unable to get another vehicle for my 8 year old son and I. I did forget to mention I am Disabled and having to walk my son to the bus stop every morning. So if you love your car or truck do not take out a car title loan with Midwest Title Loans out of St. joseph Missouri. My loan I had left to get my title back was only $300 and at the time of repossession the interest rates on it jumped up to over $1,400.00. My advice is to not to do any business with Midwest Title Loans out of St. Joseph Missouri.

Midwest Title Loans Repo Services


Midwest Title Loans gave me 10 days to come up with $1,400.00 or their exact words were, “it will be going on our auction Block.” Where could I get $1,400.00 in 10 days? This is the biggest scam I have seen in a long time. They still have my cane I need to walk around with and they refuse to give it back to me. Disabled or not Midwest Title Loans do not care. My 7 year old son cried when we discovered our vehicle had been repossessed by Midwest Title Loans. I found another article where a classaction lawsuit is going on in the state of Missouri addressing these high interest rates. So please go to the other guys there in St. joseph on the Belt Hwy. if you really need a car title loan. I promise you will be treated with more respect then Midwest Title Loans.  –The autodude-

Tags: Midwest title loans, repossession, saint Joseph Missouri, auction block,