ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 2, 2012

Auto Repair Help/Learn How to Repair Cars And Trucks/Auto Repairs

ASE
Thanks for coming to this blog to learn how to repair cars and trucks. If you just bought a car for the first time and are wondering how to care for your vehicle weather it be a car or truck you came to the right place. First let me tell you a little bit about me so that you can distinguish the difference between a regular blogger and a real auto mechanic. Right out of high school I went to a vo-tech to complete a 2 year course in auto mechanics. I then went to a 9 month course at a reputable automotive Institute in Wichita Kansas. After receiving my Diploma and completion certificates in auto repair I went directly to work. I attended night classes in auto repair to keep up with the new technology coming out every year. During a 20 year time span I completed my ASE certifications in what really interested me the most which was Engine Performance. My other certifications were in Electrical & Electronics, Brakes, and air conditioning.

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

What I would like to know from you is what kind of vehicle do you drive and what kind of problems you are having with it. Make sure to leave the engine, make, and model year of vehicle you have. You can leave it in the comment section here in my personal blog. I will research your car or truck and get back to you on a first come first serve basis. I will try to explain to you how to fix your own vehicle with the description that you leave. There is no such thing as giving me to much information. If you would rather shoot me an email my personal email address is

FREE AUTO REPAIR HELP
auto-dude@msn.com. I believe there is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to repairing your car or truck depending on what type of vehicle you have. I will tell you what type of manual you will need along with the special type of tools you will have to have in fixing your car or truck. Go ahead and give it a try because this is all FREE with no gimmicks. I just want to help you repair your vehicle.


ENGINE PERFORMANCE
So if you want to learn how to fix your car or truck by yourself without paying a auto repair shop $75.00 per hour leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I would like to say once again my specialty is in engine performance which deals with your vehicle hesitating, stalling out, no power, hard to start cold or hot, etc. let me know and I will do my best to help you fix your vehicle. From carburetors to fuel injection and from points and condenser to distributor less ignition systems I will help you fix your car or truck for Free! What do you have to lose? Ask me your questions and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your time.


-The Auto dude-


 

 

Keywords- car or truck, vehicle, fix, repair, auto repairs, car problems, carburetors, distributors,DIY