ಬುಧವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 4, 2012

Midwest Title Loans/St. Joseph Missouri 64507/A Disabled Man And His Son’s Story

Midwest Title Loans Repo
A good friend of mine who is also a very good father since his wife passed away a couple years ago told me this story which I will share with you since this has to do with transportation, cars and trucks. I could not believe what Midwest Title Loans located in St. Joseph Missouri done to him and his 7 year old son! My friend who I will call Eugene missed a couple of payments to Midwest Title Loans after being evicted from his home. Social Security was finishing up some mistakes thinking they over paid him. Anyways, as my friend Eugene and his 7 year old son stopped at a house in Falls City Nebraska to ask for directions someone from the Midwest Title Loans company told the Police they were from a Bank and took his car and speeded down the road. No notice was given to my friend and his son as they stood idled by thinking they were car jacked. The police was called and then and only then was they told the car had been repossessed. Midwest Title Loans was ashamed to tell the Police they were from a Car and Truck Title Loan Company located in St. Joseph Missouri.

My friend Eugene and his son was out in the cold leaving their coats, hat and gloves in the car. Midwest Title Loans did not have the decency to leave them warm outer wares. The phone number was given by the police to Eugene where this Title Place told them his balance WAS at $300 and NOW with 2 missed payments they now owe $1,200.00! Eugene and his son were at this point told they had 10 days to pay or their only transportation would be put up for Auction! I can not believe in this day and age Disabled people and children are treated in this manor. What happened to respecting the Disabled American? Midwest Title Loans in Saint Joseph Missouri treated these returning customers like animals in my opinion.

As a Auto mechanic I have seen brand new vehicles coming into the repair shop shiny new until they start the car up and lift the hood to look over the engine. Then you will hear engine knock, piston slap, loose timing chains and worn out upper and lower engine parts. I feel like taking one of these vehicles over to Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri and give them a real Lemmon. From my understanding the two ladies inside do not even test drive them or start the car up! They just look at the car’s VIN number and write out the checks. How would they feel if they were treated the same way as their REPO MEN, (or boys in my opinion) treated my disabled friend and his son.

I talked to Eugene today to find out if they at least got a apology from Midwest Title Loans. He replied he had to beg them to get his coats, gloves, and hats out of the Blazer which was their personal belongings. The people at the other end screamed at him and said he has to give them a 24 hour notice first before he can get his tools, coats, and cane out of the car. Before Eugene’s string of bad luck began the people at Midwest Title Loans located in St. Joseph Missouri at
603 S Belt Hwy, 64507 always smiled and welcomed him back for more loans. I don’t think my Disabled Friend Eugene and his 7 year old son will ever return should they ever save up for another car.

keywords: midwest title loans, saint joseph missouri, repo men, disabled americans, belt hwy,