ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 13, 2012

Saint Joseph Midwest Title Loans/Repo-Men/64507/Continued

MIDWEST TITLE LOANS ST. JOE MO.
I have had a lot of comments concerning my experience with St. Joseph’s Mid West Title loans located at 603 S Belt Hwy. They treat you real nice when you come in then right behind your back they steal your car and treat you like trash. I have been an auto mechanic for over 25 + years being ASE certified and have given many people time to pay their bill if an emergency came up. These were my best customers. We never once hid in the dark and waited for the right time to get our cars back as these repo men from Mid West Title Loans have done. My original loan was around $300 and after 2 months of missed payments shot up to $1,275.00! WTF lol Just wait till Mid west Title Loans does this to you or your family member and you will see what I mean.


The disabled part was they stole my cane and my ability to get my medications and to get to my Doctor appointments. I made friends in the car business over the last 25 years so getting another ride wont be a problem. But the word of mouth of how Midwest Title Loans of St. Joseph Missouri will screw you will pass around pretty fast. I understand other title loan companies will pay off your loan with Midwest title loans and you pay them is a great idea! I cant believe these Repo guys stalked me and my son through 3 states to get the car back! Lol These guys need to get a life. Disabled or not they will take your car in the middle of the night or while you are in the doctors office. They stole my cane!

Mid West Title Loans

Stay completely away from Midwest Title Loans located at 603 S Belt Hwy in St. Joseph Missouri. (Phone: (816) 232-9100 ) Lets hope our Missouri Law Makers will put an end to this nightmare with high interest rates. Or maybe even a class action lawsuit to get some of our money back. My 2000 Chevy Blazer is probly headed now to an auction block. But any monies made over what Midwest Title Loans in St. Joseph is owed had had better be sent back to me or they can deal with my attorney. I think I will start a new blog to help the thousands of people out there in Missouri and Kansas to provide them with help and advice on how to deal with these thief’s!!



Keywords: Midwest Title Loans, Saint Joseph Mo., Repo-Men, Thiefs, 603 S. Belt Hwy, 64507